Get Finance for Your Business
Highly Competitive Rates
We are a boutique financial lender
Cullinan Financial Services can adapt creatively to changing financing needs, and are therefore able to be more flexible and make quicker decisions than other financial institutions and banks. Our friendly and efficient service means you can gain approval within as little as 48 hours.
Call us today for competitive finance
+27 21 409 1630
What we Offer
- Trade Finance: terms offered up to 120 days, negotiable upfront
- Property Finance: repayment terms up to 36 months for unbonded assets
- Term Loans: 6-36 month short and medium-term business finance
- Bridging Loans: short-term solution while awaiting a bond registration
Why Choose Us?
- Finance Division of JSE listed Cullinan Holdings with market capitalization of R1.2 billion
- Highly competitive rates with interest rates starting at Prime
- Quick turnaround from an expert team
- Tailormade and flexible lending based on your requirements and merits
- More buying power to negotiate lower prices with suppliers
- We invest in long-term relationships based on integrity and transparency
Stewart Welsh (Financial Manager), Lance Tollman (CEO Cullinan Financial Services), Suzanne O’Brien (Business Development Manager), Michael Tollman (CEO Cullinan Holdings), Michael Barr (Chairman Cullinan Financial Services).
Our goal is your financial peace of mind.
As a valued client of Cullinan Financial Services, you’ll be dealing directly with a publicly listed company, so you can take comfort in knowing that we adhere to strict standards, values, and principles.
Experience quick turnarounds, special discounted rates and financial peace of mind
Our Latest Articles
“Business Finance During the Recession”
South Africa has plunged into a recession for the first time since 2009 after it contracted for a second straight quarter as all bar two industries shrank. This latest recession reflects what many business owners have been saying since the start of 2017: demand is down, and business conditions are difficult.
“3 Things You Have to Have to Get Business Finance”
Applying for finance to grow your business, particularly through a traditional financial institution, can often feel like you are jumping through hoops. These days, loan approvals have less to do with human relationships and more to do with algorithms.