Get Finance for Your Business
Highly Competitive Rates
We are a boutique financial lender
Cullinan Financial Services can adapt creatively to changing financing needs, and are therefore able to be more flexible and make quicker decisions than other financial institutions and banks. Our friendly and efficient service means you can gain approval within as little as 48 hours.
Call us today for competitive finance
+27 21 409 1630
What we Offer
- Trade Finance: terms offered up to 120 days, negotiable upfront
- Property Finance: repayment terms up to 36 months for unbonded assets
- Term Loans: 6-36 month short and medium-term business finance
- Bridging Loans: short-term solution while awaiting a bond registration
- Invoice Discounting
Why Choose Us?
- Finance Division of JSE listed Cullinan Holdings with market capitalization of R1.2 billion
- Highly competitive rates with interest rates starting at Prime
- Quick turnaround from an expert team
- Tailormade and flexible lending based on your requirements and merits
- More buying power to negotiate lower prices with suppliers
- We invest in long-term relationships based on integrity and transparency
Stewart Welsh (Financial Manager), Lance Tollman (CEO Cullinan Financial Services), Suzanne O’Brien (Business Development Manager), Michael Tollman (CEO Cullinan Holdings), Michael Barr (Chairman Cullinan Financial Services).
Our goal is your financial peace of mind.
As a valued client of Cullinan Financial Services, you’ll be dealing directly with a publicly listed company, so you can take comfort in knowing that we adhere to strict standards, values, and principles.
Experience quick turnarounds, special discounted rates and financial peace of mind
“Business as usual despite bleak outlook”
Although South Africa limped into the new year with an expected growth below 1%, and despite grim headlines, there are still pockets of opportunity for professional, well-organised entrepreneurs – this according to the management team at Cullinan Financial Services.
“Why you should turn your interest towards interest rates”
When the South African Reserve Bank Monetary Policy Committee meets from 20 – 22 November to discuss whether to raise interest rates or not, their decision will affect everybody in South Africa.
“Challenging Times Require an Agile Financial Approach”
The difference between a traditional bank and a boutique lender can be likened to a cargo ship and a speedboat. Both will get you from A to B, but if for any reason you need to change course quickly, the speedboat is more agile than the cargo ship, and therefore your best option. Be it to hedge risks or take advantage of an opportunity, financial agility is crucial in a volatile market.
Request a Call Back